REMOTE, anywhere in North America: 2 Security Analysts needed in North America for our San Francisco based office. If you want an office to be in, we have that too!
Do you get excited over a firmware image? Or how about the full source of a TEE OS? Does the prospect of using libFuzzer or AFL on a Trusted Application give you goosebumps? Do you call IDA Pro or radare2 ~, and ARM/MIPS your friends? Even more reason to come aboard!
You have at least 3 years work experience in:
- Programming languages: C, C++, JavaCard, Assembly
- Able to execute security evaluations based on specifications of various programs
- Experience in security applicable to payment systems
- Experience with payment networks
- Experience in customer-facing roles and leading teams
- Able to work independently and orchestrate work in small teams
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Experience finding vulnerabilities in source code or binaries through manual review
- Experience fuzzing for vulnerabilities
- Experience using symbolic execution to find vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of embedded system architecture, OS internals, Trusted Execution Environments